Status of Workplace COVID-19 Vaccinations at Keio University (Mid-Term Report)
August 10, 2021
Keio University Infection Response Center for COVID-19
At Keio University, workplace COVID-19 (coronavirus disease) vaccinations for students, faculty and staff members, and others have been underway since Monday, June 21. Administration of the first dose of inoculations concluded on Friday, July 30 (administration of the second dose of inoculations is already underway having begun concurrently with the first dose of inoculations). Below is a mid-term report on the status of vaccinations at Keio University.
The second dose of inoculations are scheduled to be administered until Friday, August 27.
Number of eligible people who were vaccinated (a total of 49,319 people received the first inoculation)
1. Keio University
- University students (on-campus programs)(vaccination rate 76.4%）
- University students (Correspondence Courses)
- Officials, faculty, and staff (including part-time lecturers)
- Family members living together with officials, faculty, and staff (including part-time lecturers)
- Contracted staff, employees of related companies, etc.
2. Other universities (a total of 44 national and private universities and other institutions)
- Cooperation with academia-wide vaccinations (14 universities, 1 institution)
- Support for students planning to study overseas (28 universities)
- Support for students at nursing universities, undergraduate faculties, and academic departments planning on-site training and for the supervising staff (7 universities)
- Support for students participating in extracurricular activities as part of an athletic association, etc. (3 universities)
3. Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) "Vaccination support program for persons planning to study abroad"