The AY 2022 Graduate Commencement Ceremony will be held as follows.
* Masks are optional for this ceremony. However, you must wear a mask while singing along to the Juku-ka.
* The format of the ceremony may be subject to change depending on the current status of the COVID-19 pandemic. If there are any changes, we will inform you via this web page. Please be sure to check the latest information.
* Participation in this graduate commencement ceremony will be limited to graduates/students receiving degrees in order to give consideration to the health and safety of graduates as well as prevent the spread of infections. We kindly request the understanding of all family members regarding this decision.
* You are cordially invited to watch a livestream of the commencement.
* Changes to the start time, etc., of the ceremony on the day due to unforeseen circumstances will also be announced on this webpage.
* Please contact us at the phone number below if a graduating student requires a chaperone.
March 28 (Tues.), 2023
Venue opens: 9:00
Arrive by: 9:40
Commencement ceremony: 10:00–11:10 (planned)
The venue is scheduled to open at 9:00. Please arrive by no later than 9:40.
* Please note that you will not be permitted to enter or leave the venue once the ceremony has begun.
About the Livestream
For all those who cannot attend, a video stream of the ceremony will be shared via YouTube Live. Please take the time to watch the proceedings. A video archive of the event will also be made available to watch from the same link for a fixed period.
URL: No longer available
Start of broadcast: March 28 (Tues.), 9:40 (planned)
To all attendees
・Please use public transportation when coming to the venue.
・Please take your temperature at home on the day, and do not come to the venue if you have a fever of 37.5℃ or higher or if you are feeling unwell.
・Masks are optional, but we urge attendees to take proper precautions to prevent infection.
・Please note that you will not be allowed to enter or leave the venue once the ceremony has begun.
・Note that there will be no signs or banners set up on campus to prevent people from gathering in specific areas. Instead, we have prepared a photo frame that can be used on smartphones. See below.
・You must wear a mask while singing along to the Juku-ka.
・Please cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
To family members
・Family members are kindly requested to refrain from accompanying students who will attend the event to the campus.
Conferral of diplomas
・Information on the conferral of diplomas will be given on the keio.jp portal.
How to use the photo frames
1. Scan the two-dimensional code below using the camera on your smartphone or access the URL with your smartphone which will activate the camera.
Two-dimensional code for commemorative photo frames