The AY 2021 Graduate Commencement Ceremony will be held as follows.
* The method for holding the ceremony may be subject to change according to the ongoing situation regarding infections with COVID-19 (coronavirus disease). If there are any changes, we will inform you via this web page. Please be sure to check the latest information.
* Participation in this graduate commencement ceremony will be limited to graduates/students receiving degrees and some related parties in order to give the maximum consideration to the health and safety of graduates as well as prevent the spread of infections. We kindly request the understanding of all family members regarding this decision reached by the university.
* You are cordially invited to watch the online video stream of the event proceedings on the day.
* Changes to the start time, etc., of the ceremony on the day due to unforeseen circumstances will also be announced on this webpage.
* Please consult with us if for various reasons a student attending the ceremony requires a chaperone. (Please direct all inquiries to the telephone number below)
March 28 (Mon.), 2022
Venue opens: 9:00
Arrive by: 9:40
Commencement ceremony: 10:00–11:10 (planned)
The planned opening time of the venue is 9:00. Please arrive by no later than 9:40.
*Please note that you will not be permitted to enter or leave the venue once the ceremony has begun.
For all those who cannot attend, a video stream of the ceremony will be shared via YouTube Live. Please take the time to watch the proceedings. A video archive of the event will also be made available to watch from the same link for a fixed period.
Start of broadcast: March 28 (Mon.), 9:40 (planned)
[To all attendees]
・Please use public transportation when coming to the venue. When using public transportation, please cooperate with measures to prevent the spread of infections, including wearing a mask at all times and refraining from talking.
・Please take your temperature at home on the day, and do not come to the venue if you have a fever of 37.5℃ or higher or if you are feeling unwell. Your temperature will also be checked at the venue reception. You will not be allowed to enter the venue if it is determined that you have a fever.
・Please wear a non-woven mask at all times while on campus and refrain from talking with others as much as possible. Please do not remove masks when taking commemorative photos, etc.
・Please note that you will not be allowed to enter or leave the venue once the ceremony has begun.
・Because group meals (multiple people gathering to eat, drink, and converse together) involve people removing their masks to talk in close proximity, there is an extremely high risk of infection through droplets, and this has actually been a major cause for the spread of infections. Please refrain from communal dining before and after the ceremony, even outside the campus.
・Note that there will be no signboards set up on campus as a measure to prevent congestion. Instead, we have prepared a photo frame that can be used on smartphones. See below.
[To family members]
・Family members are kindly requested to refrain from accompanying attendees to the campus.
[Conferral of diplomas]
・Information on the conferral of diplomas will be given on the keio.jp portal.
[How to use the photo frames]
1. Scan the two-dimensional code below using the camera on your smartphone or access the URL with your smartphone which will activate the camera.
Two-dimensional code for commemorative photo frames
Photo frame preview (the correct year and month will display in actual image)
2. Please permit less-ar.com access to your camera.
3. Photographs will be taken together with the photo frame.
*You may not be able to use the photo frames depending on the model or OS of your smartphone.
*Recommended system requirements
iPhone: iOS 13 or above Latest version of Safari
Android: Android 8.0.1 or above Latest version of Google Chrome Standard browser installed on Android devices not supported