At this time, we sent out information regarding the second round of booster vaccinations to be carried out in May. However, after considering the turnout for the first round in March, and surrounding circumstances, the university has decided to limit inoculations to Saturdays in the second round of booster vaccinations, cancelling Sunday appointments.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to those who hoped to receive their booster vaccination on a Sunday.
- Second period: May 21 (Sat.), May 28 (Sat.),
*We will no longer offer inoculations on May 22 (Sun.) or May 29 (Sun.)
Below is an overview of the second round of booster vaccinations.
○ Start Date for Reservations April 18 (Mon.) at noon
○ Location 5F South School Building, Mita Campus, Keio University
○ Eligibility Persons aged 18 to 65 years old for whom at least six months have elapsed since they received their second dose of the vaccine and who are in possession of a 3rd vaccination voucher sent by their local authorities (vaccination is non-mandatory).
- Undergraduate students, graduate school students, and Correspondence Course students (enrolled as of March 1, 2022)
- Faculty and staff members and their cohabiting family members
- Persons who work on a Keio University campus, including some contractors
Only those for which this will be their third dose after receiving their first and second doses of Pfizer, Takeda/Moderna, or AstraZeneca vaccines are eligible for inoculation. It is your responsibility to confirm how many doses you have already received. Please only make a reservation if this will be your third inoculation.
○ Vaccine type Takeda/Moderna manufactured vaccine