The AY 2023 Undergraduate Entrance Ceremonies will be held as follows.
* The format of the ceremony may be subject to change depending on the current status of the COVID-19 pandemic. If there are any changes, we will inform you via this web page. Please be sure to check the latest information.
* Participation in this ceremony will be limited to the new students and some related parties in order to give consideration to the health and safety of Keio students as well as prevent the spread of infections. We kindly request the understanding of all family members regarding this decision.
* You are cordially invited to watch a livestream of the commencement.
* Changes to the start time, etc., of the ceremony on the day due to unforeseen circumstances will also be announced on this webpage.
* Please contact us at the phone number below if a new student requires a chaperone.
April 1 (Sat.), 2023
The venue is scheduled to open at 9:00. Please arrive by no later than 9:30.
The planned opening time of the venue is 14:00. Please arrive by no later than 14:30.
* Please note that you will not be permitted to enter or leave the venue once the ceremony has begun.
Faculty of Law, Faculty of Business and Commerce, Faculty of Science and Technology, Japanese Language Program
Faculty of Letters, Faculty of Economics, School of Medicine, Faculty of Policy Management, Faculty of Environment and Information Studies, Faculty of Nursing and Medical Care, Faculty of Pharmacy
About the Livestream
For all those who cannot attend, a livestream of the ceremony will be shared online. Please take the time to watch the proceedings. We will announce the stream's URL at a later date. A video archive of the event will also be made available to watch from the same link for a fixed period.
To all attendees
・Please use public transportation when coming to the venue. When using public transportation, please cooperate with measures to prevent the spread of infections, including wearing a mask at all times and refraining from talking.
・Please take your temperature at home on the day, and do not come to the venue if you have a fever of 37.5℃ or higher or if you are feeling unwell. Your temperature will also be checked at the venue reception. You will not be allowed to enter the venue if it is determined that you have a fever.
・Please wear a non-woven mask at all times while on campus and refrain from talking with others as much as possible. Please do not remove masks when taking commemorative photos, etc.
・Please note that you will not be allowed to enter or leave the venue once the ceremony has begun.
・Note that there will be no signs or banners set up on campus to prevent people from gathering in specific areas. Instead, we have prepared a photo frame that can be used on smartphones. See below.
To family members
・Family members are kindly requested to refrain from accompanying students who will attend the event to the campus.
How to use the photo frames
1. Scan the two-dimensional code below using the camera on your smartphone or access the URL with your smartphone which will activate the camera.
Two-dimensional code for commemorative photo frames